Monday, 30 March 2009

Things that make you go ohhh!

Again it's been ages but life has been hectic! Between physio, orthorpedics, injections and visiting my gomper gp I've hardly had a chance to breath! Thing are still going spiffingly well with my lovely, fabbi and all round awesome better half Mark. Still getting all upset when I have to leave him, or leave my family on the other end, but I'm dealing with it a lot better than I was a few months ago!

Anyways lots of things coming up to look forward to!

  • 17th April - Rachel's bday
  • 18th April - Mark's cousin's 21st party
  • 9th May - THE ULTIMATE - Alton towers 09! Massive group of us going, from the Scotland end we have, me, Mark, Mum, Graeme and Kirsty aka Mossy! Going on to pick up Lisa aka Hoppy! Then Andy and baddy! HOPPY, MOSSY AND POPPY (their name for me... yes we are immature, but we're havin a giggle!) running riot in Alton towers. Only down side is my two fellow musketeer's are big wimps and will not go on all the rides. Mum doesn't either and Mark is scared of heights lol so that leaves me with the guys!
  • 22nd June - Dad's Burfday.. he getting soooo old!
  • end of July - Going away for a weekend with Dad :D
  • August - Away on holiday with Mark - staying in the UK, visit his family further down south and stop off at cornwall!
  • November - Dad is taking Me, Mark, Gillian and David to his appartment in Teneriffe!

So a fun filled wee year ahead with my friends and family and all that matter to me! It's strange how quickly people come in and out your life, I've learned much about this lately but the one's that really matter, like this lot... they support you through thick and thin, sad or happy and I am truely blessed to know you guys never mind call you friends. Love you all! xx

No comments: