Thursday, 9 July 2009

How great is our God



I'm not going to lie and say I'm in a brilliant place today, because I'm not. Life at the moment doesn't seem fair and usually when I'm feeling this way I turn my back on the bible, I lose faith and close my heart. Where has that got me exactly? Nowhere, still in this same old rut. So today I'll try something new, I will continue to praise Him in my darkness. I'll trust that He love me, that He never gives me more than I can handle and when things get too hard, to painful and desperate I will have faith that my Lord is watching over me, carrying my through and blessing me with compassion, comfort and strength to wake up and face each new day no matter how bleak it seems.

Today a dear friend left. I am desperately trying to find a positive in it all, because to go on about how it affects me is nothing but selfish. I see that he is trying to better himself and I pray it works for him. All around me my nearest and dearest are struggling in one way or another and its so easy to play the blame game and lose faith but not this time! This time I will stand strong, be a supportive friend, fiance, daughter, sister or whatever else I need to be. I know this is the harder route, it would be easier to lose faith yet where is the good in that? We are only tried when we are doing something right, trials are sent to knock our faith levels down, not this time.

I love you all, friends, family and fiance alike. You have seen me through some of my hardest moments and I won't fail you guys now. Just know wee beans that I am here, that I may not always have the right words to comfort you but the big man gave me two perfectly good ears. He didn't send you guys to me in my hour of need to bail on you when you needed supporting! I'm keeping you all in thought and prayer, every last one of you and my shoulder is free for you to get snot and tears on anytime you wish!

God bless and keep you all

xxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we all go through it hun , god is with u , and wee allll here for u xxxxx