Saturday, 20 September 2008

My main muckachas

You bunch of big babies (well some of you) "your not mentioning me in your blog" I have decided to remedy that seen as I love you all so much, childish or non-childish! In alphabetical order a wee list of my main chums and just what they mean to me...

Angelica - Have known her for about 3 years now and she is the sweetest little chicky I know! She is so silly at times its unreal! We were part of a trio with ethol until someone deflated her! what do you expect in suburbia :P We used to work.. or not work together! We'd hide in the cupboard.. literally and blether for hours on end until they sent out a search party!

Christine - The court of king coracticus.. what else can I say! I spend hours on the phone to her even though she only lives two minutes away! Her patter is hilarious! She is no shrinking violet! Between her and her fabbi daughter I'm kept giggling away for hours! Tears and tears of laughter she's always there at the end of the phone and likewise the other way round! Love you hunnars!

Claire - My prozac! I love this girl big much! Her bluntness is so funny .. party thanks to hormones at the moment! Random drives at daft o'clock, me singing away and her claiming that i just talk and not sing .. I can't help being shy :P There is no grey areas with Claire and that's partly why I think she's so fabbi, straight to the point! We've been friends for about 12years now :O I got to experience the birth of her boy, Ryan! right there beside her! Who by the way is fabbi too :D and I'm so glad he's stopped calling me bowow! xxx

Cuxy - I've only known him a couple of months now but he really is fabbi! Totally adorkable and random.. love it! He makes me laugh and blush lots, always coming out with random facts about things nobody would ever really need to know.. but I found myself repeating one once.. only I twisted it :P He has such pretty eyes too and I love his leather trousers :P xxx

Jenny - Definately the loudest of my friends! She is off her head! I love how she just goes with it and doesn't care about what people think or say! Random drives and spur of the moment outings are Jenny's style which suits me just fine seen as I hate plans :P You make days brighter hun :) She thinks couisants are crutons and lots of random things like that! I speak fluent Jenny these days :P xxx

Jenny 2 - just her patter.. "what i'd give for a lick of that darling" ... "fresh air fortnight" "grew grum grey" the list goes on! I'd pay her just to sit and talk alll day lol she cracks me up! Heart of gold but don't get on the wrong side of her... she's scary! Luckily I've never been on that side :)

Justin - aka J-babe! one of the originals from when I first started going into CC when I was about 14!! :P between J and I we managed to run up an £800 phone bill on my end and I remember your mum telling me you weren't allowed to come to the phone after your phonebill! you got me in soooo much trouble but I had a blast! Your sarcasm will get you a pastin one day though boy! You've been such a good friend over the years hun :) your fabbi xxx

Kirsty - awwww lilmissy! I love this girl millions and squillions! She is so wonderfully refreshing! Always coming out with jokes and random poems but her taste in music is a cause for concern :P Not known her too long but it feels like I've known her all my life! She's my wee counsellor :P always spot on with her advice and plenty of banter to make even the darkest of days seem better :) Can't wait to see you again chicky :) xxx

Sharon - SHAZZZZAAAAAA!!! Met sharon through uni :) she is literally off her head! We played cupid in our first year and set her bro and my sis up! worked out quite well for two years but then it was proven that we suck girl :P FINDING NEMOOOO!!!! My little maccy d's at daft o'clock bud! She rocks lots! We used to bunk off uni to go shopping :P she was such a bad influence on me :P mucho love xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww thanks hunni. i love you too. uve always been there for me. i cnt imagine the last 8 years wivout u!

j-babe

xxxxxxx