- Mammy monster made me breakfast in bed. French toast and a wee cuppa tea! Then sat with me singing happy birthday and giving me the whole "this time 23 years ago..." story! She never changes, I love her.
- I came down stairs and wee nana gave me a kiss and a cuddle and welled up! Bless her wee old cotton socks! Then ushered me into the livingroom to open my cards and gifts.
- Gillian bought me a lovely handbag and some perfume. Then in the same breath as "Happy birthday Plod" asked to borrow the bag on Saturday night.. gotta love the wee scamp
- All my friends calling and SINGING .. yes every last one of them sang to me! Kirsty's was the only different version!
- My dad! What else can I say! He came down, threatened to snuggie me lol ha then whinged that I didn't cut him a decent enough sized bit of cake! He also put all the numbered candles he could find on my cake. Apparently I am 23,192 years old. That's what I get for saying 23 is old.
- My little cousins singing "Happy birthday Spamela!" if they weren't so adorable I would have malkied them!
- Whatsup and Lloyd and their webcam shenanigans in CC! Lloyd did win the stay awake competition tonight but there is always tomorrow! Whatty just makes me giggle so much with his yoda and miss piggy impressions! And his rendition of the turkish version of kiss kiss in a mexican speaking scottish accent cracked me up!
- Knowing I'm going to see Kirsty is making me smile too!
Thank you guys sooooooo much for making my wee birthday so fabbi :) I am pmt'd out my nut and weepy so I won't go on too much! I have the bestest friends a girl could want, I am truely blessed!
Love you all big much
xxxxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment