Sunday, 24 August 2008

Carpet burns, shenanigans and a few random thoughts!

Last night had to be one of the bestest nights I’ve had in a long, long, long time! My main mucker Kirsty was over seeing her family for the weekend, and luckily for me found a little gap in her diary to squeeze me in :P!

Cos dad had my tank yesterday took a while to decide what was happening, seen as I live on planet nowhere and Kirsty wasn’t quite sure where that was! Luckily enough mum trusted me enough with her car for an hour to go get our little gomper ! There I was just skootin up the m8 (I managed that bit dandy) shimmyin away to fairground attraction when I realised I had no idea where I was going after that! Asked a few dodgy looking people and got there in the end!
Got Kirsty back to mine, introduced her to the cartin/currie household – mad bunch! Then we decided a wee quiet night with some Chinese and perhaps a wee glass of wine would be a plan seen as wee kirsty is fighting some nasty swollen glands! Now in my head that was the plan we were sticking to.. didn’t quite happen though ! LOL! Before I knew it we were up singing and dancing, doing the ymca, the court of king coracticus, 5,6,7,8, the Macarena and Saturday night! Can’t touch this!!

As if that wasn’t bad enough, i got so excited doing all this that my already dodgy belt kinda broked! Gutted! Not long after that my sister and her boyfriend came home from their night out, to which I greeted David (aka Lumpy gravy or audio slave) with a rugby tackle.. yes I am so much stronger than I look! However, for my stupidity I have been left with two carpet burns on my shin! Silly pam!

In short.. Kirsty is fabbi, and she made my night fabbi! Have not laughed so much in ages! Love you millions chick.. and your songs! Haha top class you little minx!

Then we have tonight.. how raging is Pammi tonight! It’s like you think you finally get something out of your head.. but no his ugly little face just has to pop right back up there! That along with the three nose bleeds, another bump to Trevor (my tank) and stressing about quitting smoking in 42mins! How many ciggies you think I can fit into that? I’m not sure, but I’m about to give it a fair run!

P-xx

No comments: