Monday, 25 August 2008

Witty titles are overrated!


“Not another blog you choob” I hear you all cry! Sadly, yes it is! It’s daft o’clock in the morning, I’m sleepy yet can not sleep, nicotine deprived but refusing to give in, hacked off but with no energy to back this statement up, and pmt’d to the point I wish to hunt down that gomperfaced beast “mother nature” and tell her what’s what!


It is the nicotine deprivation that has me typing, it’s keeping my hands busy! Perhaps I’ll post this, perhaps I won’t! I shall see just how much sense it makes by the time I get to the end of it!
I think I’m just going to make a list of all the things that have irritated the living daylights out of me today!


· Mother nature – she is top of my hit list.. oh yeah the bumper shall be getting bounced right off her face if I’m ever lucky enough to suss out who the wicked little stoater is!


· Lumpy Gravy (my sisters bf) laughing at me, cause I’m “cute when I rant”! I’m not trying to be cute, I’m trying to be mad! Anyway, him saying it was cute, made me worse, yet the worse I got the more he laughed! Made all the worse by Gillian and mum having a wee chuckle too!


· Friends who kiss your ex’s! That’s hilarious! Yet another one of my “friends” is snogging me by default.. i must be super good! I hope you get a coldsore! Whatever happened to “sisters before misters” I ask myself!


· Females that drive like female drivers! I know this is a small minority that give us girlies a bad name! This one lady when I was popping down to Asda today.. 6 times she tried to “straighten up her car” C’MON LOVE I COULD HAVE GOT A DOUBLE DECKER IN THERE SIDEWAYS!! Plus that choob on the way home, PICK A LANE AND STICK TO IT!!!


· My sister, picking all the cherries off the cherry bakewells and leaving the rest of the cake! Not because it’s manky or anything! The main reason is the cherry is the only bit I like too!


· The fact I’ve been trying to get something off my chest for 3days straight now, but when I try it either doesn’t come out at all, or it comes out all gobbledygook so I waffle for a few moments and then discretely yet completely change the subject!


· The fact that I’m still writing this and sounding like a right mardy bint! Or psychotic!


· Dad left my handbrake on too much! I looked so silly, two hands on the handbrake, one foot either side straddling the sod, while trying to wriggle it about with all my might before having to shout David out to help! (i usually just put it on a little and leave the car in gear).


· The fact I forgot my cam was on while having a right wee greeting session! How attractive :P


· When you look at someone, and they are just so amazingly stunning that it stops you in your tracks! Yet they just don’t see it and they put themselves down! Sometimes I wish my friends had just a little more confidence in themselves!


· Finally.. This lack of nicotine, between that and pmt I think that’s why I am the way I am tonight! So I’m typing, tapping my feet and singing in my head to take my mind off it :P I broke .. on purpose all the ciggies left in my packet and I have warned mum, Gillian and my friends if they as much as see me take a draw they have to backhander me! I will do it this time.. in the meantime.. expect more rants :P


Night you lot! God bless xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I'm sorry so much hit you at once.. but its ok to get knocked down in life from time to time.. as long as you dont stay down..

it gets better :)

- Lister

Anonymous said...

LOL pammi, i love you hahahahaahahahahahah, ure just so full of all of the emotions in life right now, keeo bloggin pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahaha u gompered nicotine deprived vamp!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Pammi said...

My Darling Kirsty, I hope you are not laughing at me ranting, the last person that done that got a pint of water lobbed over them :P

19hrs 6mins! awoohoo! luv ya loads xxx

Listy - fankoo hun :) xx

Anonymous said...

whit!!!! is 19 hours and 16 mins, and bringgggggggggggggggg it (clicks fingers and sways head) :P xxxxx

Pammi said...

21 hours and 10mins! AVE IT!!!

Totally going hulk now likes! Im so confused! mother nature is in for a right malkyin! I gonna smoke her sleekit, trampy, scummy ass!

P-xx :D