Right as you lot know (seen as I have been going on and on and on about it for days now), I’m off to Turkey this morning.. leaving for the airport in 2hours and 45mins to be exact and yes I am bricking it! Have hit the holiday tummy a little prematurely! 7 times in 90mins is a lot of boakage!
I shall miss you all... my ladies Kirsty, Jenny, Christine, Claire, Ally baba and Rosey! My adorkable manbeast Benny and the stunning bambino Ryan! So i was thinkin, if I crash and die i shall leave the following for each of you...
Kirsty – my words :o), my cassettes (yes i kept them) from growing up ... cause i know how much u love your antique music! Also i insist on you taking and wearing my rangers top on the day of my birthday every year! Hope your team get humped today :P Love you lots xxx
Jenny – you may have all my things of red colour :o) and any dressy up costumes you can find in my wardrobe! Love you xxx
Christine – rosey wine is in the bottom drawer of fridge, batter in! Also if they recover my fone take fury’s pr staff number out... shall guarantee you free entry from here on in! C’mon the teddy bears tomorrow my fellow blue nose companion xxx & <3
Claire – to you i leave my tank! So you may carry on the late night shenanigans! Music blastin, our own lyrics and general mayhem! Shall miss you hunnars my little scatty hormone driven loon ball! xx
Ally Baba – the terrific toddler! You can have all my girlie Disney films, my playdough and my pretty dresses when u grow up enough to wear them!
Rosey – you can have my cocacola cups from maccy d’s :P i know how your dying to have them!xxx
Benny – The cuxy one... u can have my sugar stash! :P Cubbyhole, top shelf :P I shall also be haunting your ass! :P you can also have copyright on “chidulthood” and “cuxy” and the orange anti grav numbers ;) xxx
Ryan – You can have all my little boy dvd’s, my phone collection cause for a toddler you love to talk! Awww my wee prince! Xxx
You all know ur not that lucky though, that I will in fact be back to annoyin the living daylights out you just as quick as I left! :o) I have my phone on me, expect random drunken txts! I shall send postcards to the ones with addresses I know :o) I like playin race the postcard!
I love you all millions and squillions have a fabbi week, just try to keep busy and not concentrate on just how much you are missing me and it shall go faster!
Woooooooooooooo tan me up Scottie! xxxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good good good......
WHIT a rangers top!!!!!!!! im havin none eh that like i dot care if yer deed!!!!!!, but love the music, im going to mis u so much , who is gonna cheer me up now someone isnt as present in my life as he once was,i hope u have a fabbi time ma adopted we sister xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love ya jelly tots
Haha im gettin a tan n ur no! Miss u plebs hunnars n this will b costin a fortune!spk 2 u all sunday love yas x x x ps hope its rainin x x x pps lol@kirsty wot happened 2 the 'mighty' hoops? More like sh love you xxx
Post a Comment