After my long old rant last night, I decided something cheerier was in order! I have spent most of today on Planet Pam! It’s quite a fun place to be.. sometimes :P Day dreams, and long sighs! It’s been fun!
If only the real world was like that! Here are some of the plus points on Planet Pam:
1. The men are not gompers!
2. Mother nature does not exist – well only a little, for the pretty things like flowers, bunny’s kitty’s and puppies!
3. There is always snow, cause I’m the queen of Planet Pam and the winter time rocks!
4. The main man there knows how to kiss without soakin you head to toe!
5. The man there is always up for heavy winchin and dizzy lizzy partaking! (‘cause you can’t have a kissing sesh without a little light hearted childish game afterwards)
6. There are rivers of coca cola! Infact, scrap that.. seas of the stuff! With raindrops of irn bru! Oh yeah!
7. Hugs would not have to be hinted for .. there would be a 30min snuggling sesh by law each day!
So Planet Pam, to me at least sounds like a nice place :o) They should start holidays there or something!
I have also got the holiday all sorted :D 6more sleeps! TAN ME UP SCOTTIE! Oh yeah! Can’t wait! I shall just plonk myself on the beach (far away from the pool where the mammy monster and Andrew and his speedos shall be) and soak up the vitamin D! In the middle of sorting out holiday clothes! I have about 20binkinis and yes, I will be taking everyone! They are all so pretty that I just can’t decide! All I have to get is travel wash for the clothes and a big ORANGE ribbon to tie around my suitcase! Are you all going to miss me? I’ll bring you all something pretty back :o)
Missy I shall bring you a lovely man back, unfortunately it’s not Spain I’m going to, but he shall be golden brown still I’m sure :P However, unfortunately for me, the tanned , toned type isn’t for me! So all i shall be having is..... a kebab cause as far as I remember the pizza’s aren’t spiffing there!
P-xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
LOL , LOL PAMMI!!!!!!!!, well u are lucky that ppl think or shall maybe visit planet pammi, as when ppl visit planet kirsty they like whit!!!!!!!, hahaha, and jog on back to earth as she from no such place, i would say when the right person visits ma planet (whether he be spanish or cypriot), it will be like the moon, some place only one has been and will love it hehe, .....................i will miss u when u go for deffo, and dont bother bringin me back a tanned man as i will just tell him i got fake bake!!!!
you are my sunshine hunny xxxx
ps .......whits the lighthearted games ? :P
lol you gomper! I'll miss you too! I shall be txting loads, gotta have my little Kirsty fix!!
Light hearted games ;) haha i was being innocent really! dizzy lizzies.. honest! Spinnin round until your eyes go crossed :P
P-xx
I'm da man, pammi!!!!!!!!! heehee
Not all men are gompers! Just most of us. In fact I distinctly remember meeting a lad some years ago who was not a gomper at all.
Heavy winchin and dizzy lizzys is like when a fireman picks you up and spins you round innit :P
Keep your Irn Bru though, bleurgh!
-B xxxx
Yeah Benny that's exactly what it is :P well the innocent minded version!
I know a few men that are not gompers also but 99.9% are!
What you on about irn bru is untimate! Required mainly for vino head so it is an essential! Irn bru and baked beans! I love all things orange! :P
P-xx
Post a Comment