- What is your full name? Pamela Currie :-) No middle names here :P
- What is your date of birth? 24th September 1985
- What nationality are you? Scottish :D ....well British
- If you could change ONE thing about your personal appearace what would it be? Eek there's so much I'd want to change.. I guess my nose, it's kinda hooky
- What do you hate the most? Ha, well I don't "hate" anything, a lot of things tick me off! Ignorance I guess, that's pretty broad so I'm cheating lol
- What is your greatest fear? Not being able to fill my "role" as a woman I guess. I hide behind claims of not wanting children when in reality it's probably the most important thing I could achieve.
- When do you lie? I try not to, but if I have to lie there is usually a very good reason behind it and it usually boils down to protecting a loved one or friend.
- If you met God what would you want to tell him? That He is fabbi, I wonder what accent he has?
- What were you doing this time last year? ha this time last year I was a mess, alcoholic, cheating, criminal boyfriend putting the pressure on at home and just was not for leaving, troubles at work with an over powering, over opinionated boss and a lot of health problems just to round it all off... was probably crying in my car on the way home from work this time last year, that was about the norm.
- What do you hope to be doing this time next year? I hope to be settled back in Scotland, perhaps back into education all going well. Hope to have my own wee house, a nice wee car on the drive and who knows perhaps a ring or two on my finger.
- What is your favourite word? that's not fair, I have lots and lots of favourite words! Gomper, choob, flange, gimp, pleb, sleekit, chuff, guff, cuxy (still use that one daily), brammer, yeah I have loads.
- What's your least favourite word? I have four "Time to get up" *groan*
- What turns you on? Steady on! haha! Ummm *blush* ... I like being tickled, not like heavy to the point I'd wee myself, just like light tickling, I like the nape of my neck being kissed and my ears....... moving on......
- What turns you off? When in that mood and Mark interrupts with "Pull my finger?"
- What noise do you love? The rain, hitting off either the car when I'm in it, or the ledge on the window when I'm in bed! It's soothing!
- What noise do you hate? Mark's bum noises, nails being run along chalkboards/pavements.
- What are you doing just now? Sitting in a bikini top and shorts about to hit the shower before dinner, been out sunbathing.. and frying!
- Do you want children and if so what would they be called? Yeah, I would and if I had a little boy he'd be called either Cameron or David Thomas (after dad and Thomas is Mark's middle name). If I had a little girl, I'd love to call her Poppy or Daisy lol but you find me a sane man that will go along with that?
Tuesday, 2 June 2009
Blockage in blogville
I seem to have a fair bit to write about these days, but as soon as I plan to sit down and tap away letting you lot into my little world, the words escape me. Today I'm far too hot, bothered and slightly burned to stress myself out writing and rewriting so I'm just going to take the easy way out and do one of those wee personal questionnaire thingummywhatd'ymacallits :D enjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL at you ya chicken nugget .love all the wee answers, there, if point 9 never i happened, i would never have gotten "the girl i hardly knews number" and call her, since then ...well what can i say doll xxxxxx just love ya
Post a Comment