Well... I'm Pamela, Pammi, Spam, Plod or PC depending who is reading this :) I'm 23, a Christian and recently moved to Manchester from Linwood in Scotland! I miss home! I miss mum! I miss square sausages and mothers pride plain bread! Anyways I'm now living and loving my fabbi partner in crime, Mark! Words can't express what he means to me! He completes me! We will have fabbi evil genius babies one day! Anyways I'm a simple wee character, I say what I feel or think which can get me in trouble a lot! Personally, I don't care.. honesty is always the best policy! :D anyways I do what I say on the tin.. nosey about and leave comments if you feel strongly enough to do so :D Luvs xxx
2 comments:
Bed, pocket or other? =p
other lol didn't make it to the loo so the bin had to do. I did change the bin tho and put the "used" one outside :$ bleugh!
Post a Comment