Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Update

Well, it has been just over a week since I last blogged, and to be frank I can't really be bothered whipping up something witty, smart, funny or stupid. I don't have the brain power for it today. Therefore you will all just have to content yourselves with my week in bullets, and accept that I am often just a lazy pie who doesn't give a stuff :P . . .

* Work has been guff.
* Julie looked stunning in her wedding dress, the service was very moving and everyone had a blast!
* Karen likes to disguise garlic as bits of chicken, not so nice when you bite into it!
* My car is growing "rattlier" by the day.
* I have had the same horrid dream for 4 nights in a row now.
* Seeing Mark and mum getting on so well really touched me.
* Irresponsible dog owners really upset me *feels a story coming on* . . . Last Thursday night I woke up at daft o'clock, mouth like the sahara I went downstairs to get a glass of water. I got to the bottom of the stairs and squish!! Yes, Mollie poo between my toes! I was throwing up in the sink while trying to wash it off!! Fuming doesn't even come close to what I was feeling!!!!!
* Sharing a room with mum and Mark was an experience and a half! The pair of them are off their heads!
* Looking forward to going over to Lisa's in a couple of weeks :)
* Getting excited about going up to Mum's for 5 days!! 5 whole days!! so much better than that 2 night milarkie!!
* Felt bad about missing Father's day and Dad's birthday. first one I have ever missed :( Did buy him some extra special pressies, but it doesn't make up for it!
* Wanting to shoot Mark's neighbours!! They are so loud, even at 2 and 3am! Oh and the girl neighbour is a bit of a tramp, "who wants a tit ride next?" scuuuuuuuuse me?!?!!??!?! oh and she's like 15!
* Mollie ate another underwear set of mine! She owes me £120 roughly in eaten bras! I really wish Karen and John would take responsibility for her and stop letting her run a mock!!

So yeah, been a mixed week! I will pull the finger out and do a decent/meaningful blog at some point, for now I'm off to laze in the sun :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol pammi , jobby between the toe joes haha, nice, id have been boakin ma ringer to hen, yeh your maw is mental!!!!! lol @ the tit ride!, not so lol at the age!.

Was great seein ya chika xxxx