Tuesday, 9 June 2009

To my girlies and boy girlies xxx

Here’s to the friendship we made to the fact that it’s stayed.

The laughs that we’ve had, the good times and bad.

The tears we have shed to the kind words said.

The next morning facts from the drunken acts.

The sharing of gossip, during each casual catchup .

The relationship breakups, to new tips on makeup!

The tempers and tears to being able to share all my fears!

The phone bills we make, in the name of gossip sake!

The texts we send, knowing you’re a godsend!

I’d be lost without my pals, fabbi little guys and gals!

Each one of you mean the world to me, I just wish you could see!

I love you all in a special way, my friend I hope you’ll always stay!



A girl needs 3 things in her life : 1 – Love to make her weak, 2 – Alcohol to make her strong :P and 3 – friends to lift her up when the first two knock her off her feet!

Sometimes I wish you guys could see yourselves the way I do, for you really don’t give yourselves enough credit! Most of my best memories are of my friends, and I look forward to the memories still to be made! Love you all big much xxx

1 comment:

happychick said...

Love you too pammi xxxx