Where do I start lol. I popped off to kwik fit the other day after my exhaust or what I thought was my exhaust went on the road taking Lisa back home a week or so ago. Took it to kwik fit knowing that my exhaust wasn’t even a year old and therefore they should do it free.
Thought that was it all sorted, they said they had replaced it and everything was spiffing. However, on the drive home it was still rattling. Thinking they were pulling a fast one I took my car to a different kwik fit today, the one in Bury New Road.. I did get a little lost :$.
Chappy there had me baffled when I saw him putting my car up on the ramp only to step back and laugh, call his friends over and have them all laugh too. Eventually he comes over and asks me to join them. First of he told me it wasn’t a new exhaust at all. I was kinda a bit annoyed cause clearly when I walked into the one in Radcliffe they must have thought, “daft wee lassy she’ll no have a clue”. Then they asked me to point out where I thought the hole was. So I did, about a third of the way up on the middle shaft. He asked if I was sure, I told him I was no mechanic but it looked like a hole to me...
To my horror he flicked it and it fell off... it was dried in mud! Can imagine how mortified I was. At this point the group of 5 other workers were still standing about and doubled up laughing! Then I said well, what is the rattling noise I’m still hearing? Turned out it was my spare tire. It’s fitted under my car and held on with a few big pin type things and one had come a little lose!
I was cringing but luckily they saw the funny side. I was all apologetic for wasting their time, but they said they needed the laugh and this simple, blonde, Scottish girl did just that.

3 comments:
Mwaaahahahahahahahahaha!!
*sucks in breath*
ahahahahahahahahaa!!
Nice work Pam :D Glad you got the rattle sorted lol xxxx
lol yeah and looked like a plum in the process lol
seee being dizzy is a good thing, changed my day from crappy to happy
Always good to laugh at yourself
xxx
hehehe lol, how funny, whit u like eh lol, i not about the weekend as like have company here , but will give you a wee call on monday night, can u text me the landline number again lol i keep meaning to save it , gb hun love ya xxxx
Post a Comment