Yet another night was wasted with a confusing, disgusting and frightening dream. I thought I would share this one with you guys, because it literally did have me waking up to check myself over, sweat pouring off of me and major confusion has pretty much blinded me from all I have had to do today. I have a dream diary that I got for my Christmas, but I think it’s a load of guff, because well I’m not feeling or thinking anything that it says, perhaps I am not yet aware of it though. . . anyway . . . Try not to feel sick while reading this lol.
Well, the dream started in my bedroom back home, I was around 8 months pregnant in it and this bit freaked me out, I could actually feel in my dream that when touching my baby bump I could feel legs, arms, feet and hands, like it was unbelievably real! Anyway, I sent Mark off to get the paper and some milk and when he had come back I had gone into labour, but he had brought back 2 doctors with him from the shop. One was Connie Becham from Holby City btw. Still holding my tummy I could feel all the contractions yet they didn’t show as physical pain but in my dream I was crying. I disgraced myself at this point, taking a very severe bout of diarrhea :$ REMEMBER THIS WAS A DREAM, I DON’T DO THIS WHEN AWAKE!! I had an epidural, and the needle was HUGE! Like it must have been at least a foot long. I was scared, and Mark was nowhere to be seen. Just me and the doctors, pushing and pooing.. nice! Anyways I eventually gave birth to a little girl, who had no name, who had no face, and I was sodding wet from head to toe, and have no idea what it was. It was like water, but lime in colour! ODD! She was dressed when she came out though, I remember thinking she’s got awfully big in the last five minutes for a premature baby, and I was right, the doctor told me she was two years old, but when she had first come out she was tiny, no bigger than my hand. There she was toddling about while I got a shower and dressed, just like that, what liar said childbirth was difficult eh? Phoned home and told mum she was a gran and we were on our way up to see her. Where was she though? Considering we were in our house. Anyway I had a look in my dream dictionary, and felt it was guff but one online says the same, so below it perhaps does or doesn’t explain what is going on in my mixed up little head.
Baby: To see a baby in your dream signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolise something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. If you find a baby in your dream, then it suggests that you are trying to hide your own vulnerabilities. You do not want to let others know of your weaknesses.
To dream of an extremely small baby, symbolises your helplessness and your fears of letting others become aware of your vulnerabilities and incompetence. You may be afraid to ask for help and as a result tend to take matters into your own hands.
.
Crying: To dream that you are crying, signifies a release of negative emotions that is more likely caused by some waking situation rather than the events of the dream itself. Your dream is a way to regain some emotional balance and a way to safely let out your fears and frustrations. In our daily lives we tend to ignore, deny or repress our feelings, but in our dream state, our defence mechanisms are no longer on guard and thus allow for the release of such emotions.
Diarrhea: To dream that you have diarrhea, signifies that some part of your life is going out of control or that you can no longer contain your strong emotions. Alternatively, it may indicate that you have not analysed a situation long enough or that you do not want to deal with the problem at all
Labour: To dream that you are labouring suggests that you have a goal that will take a lot of hard work to accomplish.
If you are a woman and dream that you are in labour, indicates your desire to be pregnant and to start a family. (wahahahahahahahahahaha)
Needle: To use a needle in your dream, indicates that you need to mend some relationship or situation that has gotten out of hand or driven to the extreme. A needle is also symbolic of some emotional or physical pain.
To dream that someone is using a needle, suggests that you need to incorporate and join together various aspects of your consciousness.
Wet: To dream that you are wet suggests your drenched or overcome with your emotions. It also signifies a spiritual cleansing, rebirth or renewal.
So there we go, I am a bit messed up it seems lol

2 comments:
Ok,dear child... let me share with you the true horror that is fondly known as childbirth..
Firstly... poo and labour...
Right firstly, it is not uncommon when u go into labour to get the runs... your body literally..erm.. s****s its self... knowing what its gona have to do... yes... this happened to me... once the ambulance was on its way... hi ho hi ho.. off to the loo i go...
(speaking of which I had a mad desire to run at this stage - run away perhaps, or move to help the baby.. this was about 12 hours into labour by the way.. there was only another 24 or so to go... Anyway... My ex was on the phone saying.. my girlfriend thinks she's n labour... i couldnt help but scream... I AM IN BLOODY LABOUR.. *tuts* men...)
Secondly.. it is not uncommon to poo on the table/ in the pool/ wherever you happen to be.. There's a lot of pushing going on.. and space is a premium u know... another thing u wont see mentioned in a baby book I think you'll find.. nobody tells you these bits... NO ... u have to discover them when you have lost ALL dignity and wailing you wish it was over, cant do it anymore, had enough, etc etc.
The joys.
And another thing .. breastfeeding ... KNACKS.. nobody tells u that either... it really really hurts till your body gets the hang of it, and you go through the pain barrier.. I cried each time I fed her. Dont let this put you off, it was temporary, it was ok after 12 weeks, of hourly feeds..
On the up though, the best thing in the world, a baby I grew, ME! And i fed her ME how clever am i.. now she is 12 and clever and beautiful.. I shall have no more, for reasons best left not on this blog, but childbirth, whilst being the most horrific thing, has been ultimately the most rewarding.
So, if i was you, I wouldnt worry about this dream of yours Pam, other than the child growing up quick (perhaps wishful thinking to miss out the breast feeding) it sounds perfectly normal to me. And even the epidural needles ARE big, but i assure you... by that point... u would eat it!! let alone have it rammed in your back between your bones, deep into your tissues.
But dont let me put anyone off .... best to know what you're letting yourself in for... you .. you ... FOOLS... (jokin)... its an awful experience, and its worth every second.. you really do forget the physical pain the second your angel is in your arms. I can remember how bad it was, but I can no longer physically feel it.. I have encountered something more painful and I remember that clearly! I never wish to go through that again..
Anyway... enjoy your dreams pammi!
xxxxxx
I am truely 100% more terrified now than I have ever ever been in my life
Breastfeeding hurts but its ok after 12 weeks of daily feeds, and I'm guessing that's at least 5 feeds a day right? Come again! Lisa lol I love you, but next time you want to tell it to me straight, please don't lol at least not about childbirth and the aftermass.
I agree with you on the men being idiots front though. Mark is a nightmare when I have cramp, and that's just cramp. Often suggesting I'm putting it on. Then I had the horrid event when I flooded, I felt he thought I was exaggerating then too... I was like.. hello can you not see all of MY blood kicking about the floor.. no? how about those clumps of my insides? didnt think so?
I don't plan children anyday soon, sure it's a nice thought but I am in no way mentally, emotionally or in any other way ready to bring a little life into this world. Think Mark and I have to have rings on our fingers and our name plate on the front door of our own house first.
was just such a vivid dream though, like I could feel my tummy moving, I could feel limbs, like it seemed soooo real and it scared me. I have had a lot on lately and I think I'll just put it down to that lol was mental though!
Thank you for sharing with me tho sweetie, and scaring me lol but look what you got out of it all.. Georgia is a gorgeous, intelligent, caring, conscientious, well mannered young lady just like her mum. Every ounce of pain and embarrassment in my opinion would most definately be worth all of that.
xxxxx
Post a Comment