Sunday, 17 May 2009

Cyanide and Happiness - I find 'em funny :$

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

4 comments:

Ben James said...

Aah, what refined tastes you have, Pammi! You're the first person I've found who also has a secret love of C&H :D I also like explodingdog x

Pammi said...

Always knew you had taste Bennybob! :D

I love it!! Oh and the wee David and Goliath ones you know... "boys are stupid.. throw rocks at them" ha :$

x

Anonymous said...

LOL AT CARGO BEEP BEEP..............................

Knock knock

whoes there

lucy

lucy whit

lucy lastic make yer pants fall down hahahaha xxxxxxx

Pammi said...

lol i think that is my new fav joke!

Previously it was, what's E.T short for?...

Cause he's got wee legs

hahahaha classic :$