As you are all very aware, trampolining always has and always will be my first love! I joined up as a kid and quit for a while but quickly went back and excelled. I loved every aspect of it, from just hanging out with my friends at the sports centre to the dizzy spells trying to outdo my friends in back sommy competitions (my record is 107 and yes I was sick after it!)I miss trampolining! I miss the mini competitions and the big ones! I miss doing back drops because they are the lazy version of doing countless sit ups giving you nice flat tummy! However :D:D:D:D:D:D Claire is getting one for her burfday whoop! We have all pitched in to buy it and yay I so can not wait! Now, you all know I'm a tad sick at times and yes I do love to watch them fall too! So ... enjoy lol!
This is Adam Menzies, he makes scissor kicks look easier than they really are, and does his back drops just like I used to.. trying to kick my own head lol I was a strange child! Notice how the smaller moves are more challenging than the big ones.. our secret.. we just throw ourselves around and hope for the best while trying to make it look pretty :D
The stuff near the end is guff, too pansy for me lol! Anyways on to the reallyyyyy good stuff *is cackling away like the little witch she is* :D
Monday, 18 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
lol I went straight for the falling over vid! I'm trampoliophobic though, we used to do it from time to time at school. The last time people were giggling at me and I couldn't understand why until someone told me they could all see up my baggy boxers :$
awww bless :P
I hated trampolining at school, because I did it outside of school I was the one left to teach the nonses in my class, including the ones that bullied me... was hard going, and I never really got the chance to have a go myself, apart from open nights where they would have me bounce around for hours in order to impress the parents of the kids that would be coming to the school!
Can't wait for the new tramp to come. I don't like them too much cause it's like bouncing on a plank of wood! Once you've bounced on eurotramps you don't like any other, but its better than no trampoline!!
I shall get a vid of me up as soon as I have had a few days practice :D
xx
That sounds like a great idea! But I think I've got a better one.. how about you video the first few days practice and all the falling offs and stick that up first :D x
Haha you sick pup, why you wanna see me hurt myself? :( meanie! :P but yeah i shall do that lol
Had a few bridget jone's moments when I used to film practice sessions.. butt flyin towards camera! x
LOL and i thought tom hanks in big was impressive, hehe, love the funny vid, when i was at school i did a pike, still not recovered :P xxxxxx
YAY PIKE!! :D go missy!
Actually I love pikes, piked front sommy full twist was one of my fav moves :D Although I hated front sommys, I don't like seeing where I'm landing.. If I'm going to balls it up, crash and die I prefered doing it backwards, not knowing what was coming :D
I shall be back to lazy back cody's before I know it! WHOOP!!! xxx
The P.E. teacher got me to demonstrate 'the tuck' to the whole class once :$ *used to be quite athletic*
Ooo and.. what do you call a pike with a gun?... 'Sir' :D
whoop tuck! closet trampolinists you two or what! :D
lol and thats poor benny :P
Post a Comment