Sunday, 17 May 2009

Prehistoric Poetry

I love poetry; I have about 5 scrap books full off the mince thoughts that fall out of my head. However, I was looking through an old school jotter from primary two (about age 5 -6) and when we were writing poetry back then (usually for Mother’s day or Father’s day) we would have the first letter of every line so that they spelled out “mother” or “father” and we had to make up the rest for ourselves. This was way before high school, my advanced higher English, and the iambic pentameter, spondee, personification and sonnet writing classes we had. I thought it might be fun to go back to when I was a kid and instead of poems do it for your names :P As you are aware it is Sunday and not much is happening, and yes I am bored, very, very bored!

BENNY

Blogtastic, Erudite, Naughty, Noble, Young (hahahaha)


FUNSHINE

Fabbi, Unique, Nice, Silly, Happy, Indecisive, Naughty, Entertaining


GILLIAN

Giggly, Irreplaceable, Loveable, Loud, Impish, Affectionate, No other like her!


HAPPYCHICK

Hilarious, Adorable, Patient, Polite (sometimes), Youthful, Caring, Humble, Indecisive, Cute, Kind


JULES

Joker, Understanding, Loving, Excitable, Super


LILMISSY

Loyal, Incomparable, Ladylike, Mad, Interesting, Sweet, Sassy, Yummy


NICOLA

Nifty, Inspiring, Cool, Outrageous, Liberal, AWESOME!!


MARK

Marvellous, Amazing, Romantic, Kind

8 comments:

Ben James said...

We had to do the same thing at school but I thought we had to use our mums actual names and couldn't understand why so many of the other children had mums named 'mother' (pronounced moth-a) *facepalm* it was years before I realised.

Anonymous said...

LOL i was going further down the list and like where is me lol

Loyal: i would be nothing BUT

Incomparable: Yep ma da says theres only one of me haha

Ladylike: oh my , erm, i guess im a lady hahaha , not so ladylike with awe the lates and cups in ma room

Mad: YEH, but not in a "special way" :P

Interesting: hmmm interesting lol

Sweet: aw shucks

Sassy: blush

Yummy: haha im a yummy wee peace eh toast with marmite on, u either love me or u hate me :P
my blog is fabbi btw hahahaha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pammi said...

lol benny u choob! :D

hehe Kirsty I love how you elaborated on all my wee points about u lol u rock.. shall go check out ur blog in a mo :D

Loves ya xx

Ben James said...

P:Priceless
A:Amusing
M:Mannerly
E:Enchanting
L:Lively
A:Audacious

=p

M was really hard to come up with!

Pammi said...

lol awwwww thank you bennybob! I got my sunday name too awww not had that since the last time I spoke to mum! Lol fankoooo x

Happychick said...

LOL.... loving the fact I am youthful and polite (usually.. well... sometimes u know it just has to come out !!!!)
Bless you and thank you for the mention lil lady.. here is my contribution...
Perfectly precious
Absolutely adorable
Marvelous little munchkin
Ever so slightly mad (in a good way..)
Lushiously lovely
Amazingly Hilarious

Thats Ma Pamela!!

Cant WAIT to see u on Thursday, MAN are we gona have FUN
The weekend will officially start HERE!! oh yea BABY.. xxx hee hee

(no Whisky mind.. I have learned u Scot Girls canne taek yer drams... ask mossy lol)

loves you pammsicles xxxxxxxx

Pammi said...

awww hoppy you adorkably fabbi little bundle of bubbliness! haha I can't wait either, I got my pj's picked right out and everything!
NOOOOO whiskey! I had jack daniels once with lumpy gravy (david, my sisters fella) before I knew it my head was in the toilet shouting on uncle hughie! bleugh! be warned tho I am a light weight lol ask missy, or anyone that was in cc the last time she was over :$

I CANT WAIT!!! ROLL ON THE WEEKEND!!!

Love ya lots litto lady xxxx

Muttley said...

I thort there was gonna be a Haiku by a caveman or sommat...

Ugg like to throw rock
Huge rock too heavy for Ugg
Ugg throw something else