After taking hours to fall asleep last night, I thought I’d be in m bed until daft o’clock this morning! I didn’t surprisingly, I awoke with Mark’s alarm at 6am and have drifted in and out of sleepy spells until about 7am! Got up and took Mark to work, because it was POURING! Wouldn’t have him walking in that, then sitting all wet and cold at his desk all morning! I LOVE PUDDLES! WOOOOOSH!! Although my car can’t really handle it anymore, the battery light comes on when its underside gets too wet! Meh, I came back to the house, Karen’s still in bed so on mornings like this I just sit in the room and watch the telly until she gets up. They have their caravan on their drive, so I’ve just been lying back on top of the bed listening to the rain hit off it. Gave mum a wee call to see what her day was involving.
I had such an odd dream last night, which in itself isn’t odd because I’m often plagued with silly dreams and often down right mental ones. However, last night I was a weird one! There I was walking out the Polefield area with Toby the dog but he had Mollie’s pink lead on when he started talking to me and walking on his hind legs! He told me that we had to go to tesco for milk (That bit makes sense, I drink a lot of tea so Mark got a kettle in the room for me because we’re not allowed downstairs after 10! The milk had run out in our mini fridge, so had to use the whitener that Mark uses in his coffee last night). There we were stoating along talking about random stuff when I realised I was out in my slippers and there was a river, quite a fierce one where the road should be! Toby said he can’t swim so I got him to get on my back piggy back style and swam us both across. We got stuck about three quarters of the way over when Toby jumped for the bank and just left me there! I lost Toby and came out somewhere I didn’t know miles down the road! The rest of my dream consisted of me trying to find my way back and failing miserably! Eventually Toby came back for me, guided me home and spoke about turnips! (I think that’s cause I say turnip and Karen says swede.. I don’t understand why she says that, because it is clearly a turnip!)
I’ll move myself in about 20mins, get a shower and some breakfast and find something to do with my day! I was meant to be going to meet my friend Nikki for lunch seen as she’s down visiting family in Liverpool this week, but I’ve not heard from her! There’s time yet though! Failing that I’ll have a me day while Mark’s at work! Take my time in the shower, read some of my book and take a wee walk to the shop for some cigs and something nice for tea tonight, just not in my slippers and I don’t think I’ll take Toby with me! Might play in the puddles out the backdoor with the dogs for a bit, see how I feel later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ah, gotta love talking animals in dreams! Sometimes stuffed toys talk to me in mine but they usually just growl and chase after me :$
Wish it would rain here too, or at least do something! It's just be bland greyness for days. Tis crap down south :P
lol you're tellin me!
Come take me a drive with you! Think I'm in for a day of sheer boredom and mark is working late! Slave to the wage that boy, so he'll come in with the grumps tonight.. grumpy men everywhere I turn! :P
The last time I went to tesco in my dreams and returned to Mark's house, there was a hostage situation! I got shot in the back, Mark's pal sam died saving mark's life and I called for the police on a phone that looked like a tub of chicken pate! I'm every shrinks happy place! x
A chicken pate phone is not at all crazy is it. Being shot in a dream actually really burns doesn't it!
I used to have dreams where my teeth fell out.. apparently a sign of feeling insecure about my appearance. Fair enough but it made a nice change from the teenage dreams where I'd just try to hump everything.
yeah! it was weird, i got hit in the bottom of my back, and i woke up with back ache lol but i must have just turned funny in my sleep!
Apparently dreaming about going out in your slippers is a sign of insecurity too.. i dream dictionared it :P
Post a Comment