For there's not a team like the glasgow rangers, no not one and there never shall be one!
*does the bouncey again* :P
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOL XXXXXXXXX
You are sooooo dead haha, and soooooo gonnie be eating those words if we get to the top !!! u aint there yet and we did it last season so dinnae count yer chickens chikki lol haha good blog tho , obv i did NOT watch it haha , i think some of your gers players are gonna be on blind dat later :P xxxxxxxxxx
lol aye IF you get to the top! You a wee bit away yet chicky lol! I can't believe there was no hemdani or novo today!
To be fair tho you guys did put up a good fight, and I was fidgeting something chronic in the last 10 mins, was so sure you scumballs were going to equalise!
Aww smashing thanks! ..wont that get me beaten up if I ever come to Scotland? =p I used to wear a Raiders cap until I heard that people have been shot for wearing them.. gangland overtones or something
unlike us mighty huns the tims/hoops/celtic fans (call them what you will.. I personally think the deranged is pretty fitting) are all talk and no action :P
LOL the celtic pub in linwood... well they usually fight among themselves in there.. not a rangers fan in sight :P
and missy i commented lol wasnt a good advert for your "celtic rock" campaign considering it was clearly the spell at "Paradise" that made millar the gomper he is today! tantastic, argumentative and well frankly a bit of a pansy! Don't see any of the real teddy bears like that lol and boruc.. well i don't need to say a thing about him.. he a walking advert for the pleb he is! :D
don't worry I still love you my wee chooby comrade xxxxx
Well... I'm Pamela, Pammi, Spam, Plod or PC depending who is reading this :) I'm 23, a Christian and recently moved to Manchester from Linwood in Scotland! I miss home! I miss mum! I miss square sausages and mothers pride plain bread! Anyways I'm now living and loving my fabbi partner in crime, Mark! Words can't express what he means to me! He completes me! We will have fabbi evil genius babies one day! Anyways I'm a simple wee character, I say what I feel or think which can get me in trouble a lot! Personally, I don't care.. honesty is always the best policy! :D anyways I do what I say on the tin.. nosey about and leave comments if you feel strongly enough to do so :D Luvs xxx
7 comments:
LOL XXXXXXXXX
You are sooooo dead haha, and soooooo gonnie be eating those words if we get to the top !!! u aint there yet and we did it last season so dinnae count yer chickens chikki lol haha good blog tho , obv i did NOT watch it haha , i think some of your gers players are gonna be on blind dat later :P xxxxxxxxxx
lol aye IF you get to the top! You a wee bit away yet chicky lol! I can't believe there was no hemdani or novo today!
To be fair tho you guys did put up a good fight, and I was fidgeting something chronic in the last 10 mins, was so sure you scumballs were going to equalise!
*bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy nanananannanananan*
xxxxxxx
Mon the 'gers! Your predictition came true.. shame I forgot to go to the bookies :$ Liking the non-pinkness 'round here btw =p
Benny surely you should know by now... I am ALWAYS right lol!
My taste and eye for talent is second to none!
Expect your 'gers scarf in the post :P
Aww smashing thanks! ..wont that get me beaten up if I ever come to Scotland? =p I used to wear a Raiders cap until I heard that people have been shot for wearing them.. gangland overtones or something
HAHA go see the retaliation pammi lol, i blogged hehehehehe, and i cracked masel up again xxx
Haha not a chance bennybob....
unlike us mighty huns the tims/hoops/celtic fans (call them what you will.. I personally think the deranged is pretty fitting) are all talk and no action :P
LOL the celtic pub in linwood... well they usually fight among themselves in there.. not a rangers fan in sight :P
and missy i commented lol wasnt a good advert for your "celtic rock" campaign considering it was clearly the spell at "Paradise" that made millar the gomper he is today! tantastic, argumentative and well frankly a bit of a pansy! Don't see any of the real teddy bears like that lol and boruc.. well i don't need to say a thing about him.. he a walking advert for the pleb he is! :D
don't worry I still love you my wee chooby comrade xxxxx
Post a Comment