Monday, 11 May 2009

I wanna stay here forever!



Me, my man and the beautiful ring he gave me! I love you baby xxx

6 comments:

Ben James said...

Aww, your strap matches his hair! How sweet..

Anonymous said...

ha cheeky! That would be the previously famous 'orange anti gravity number'. Bored in bed look what i found on phone while mark snores grr x

Muttley said...

You bofe look like you are happy... not the dwarf.... the feeling....ermmmmm....

Pammi said...

the dwarf? lol I don't get it :S

we is happy, although I am not happy at having to go to bed without my snuggle monster tonight.. 2 sleeps without my boy :( hummm

Muttley said...

i mean you dun look like happy the dwarf off of snow white

Pammi said...

At 5ft 2" I'm not far off dwarf status! Mark's just over 6 foot, we do look a little silly together! :P