Thursday, 7 May 2009

Old firm fever!

Well as most of you know, I’m a wee blue nosed hun aka a rangers supporter. As some of you may know it is the old firm on Saturday :D meaning that Glasgow Rangers take on Glasgow Celtic, their enemies, naturally we are going to win but I thought I’d blog a little on some of my favourite and not so favourite rangers players! :D


Sasa Papac


Well it turns out this lumpy waste of skin aka Sasa Papac might not be playin on Saturday :D I fail to see what my dad and the rest of my football passionate family see in him. He came to Rangers adopting the centre half spot but gradually this has been adapted and he sits on the left wing now (apparently, he’s usually prancing about like a fairy elsewhere) 1 goal in 80 matches, but then again he is out on the wing and not a striker.. meh I could take him or leave him but i lovin how the celtic player had just been hacked there :P


Brahim Hemdani

RAWR!! Kinda looks like Ravi from hollyoaks! Oh Mr Brahim Hemdani, I wouldn’t kick him outta bed for fartin! Yes, that is a ball that he kicked smackin a celtic player in the face :D Anyways this wee French chappy came to Rangers in the summer of 2005 but poor wee baby was struggling with injury so was out for most of the season! However, he did grace us with his presence towards the end of that league run and man oh man it was worth the wait! Here’s hoping he is starting on Saturday...

I love to watch him run :P


Pedro Mendes

WHOOP MENDES!! Mr Pedro Mendes is a newbie but his cv looks more than impressive! Can’t wait to see what he brings out in the ‘Gers, seen as he cost £3million I’m expecting a fair whack of awesomeness!Aww wee cutie!


Barry Ferguson

Well this is our captain, number 6 although used to wear the number 7 shirt when he first came. Barry Ferguson :D Coming to rangers on May 10th 1997! Back in the day when Rangers weren’t all heid the baws and screwed the nut to get the job done! Back in the day of 9 league titles in a row .. I remember it well.. singing nine in a row one to go :P He’s lifted 13 domestic trophies and captained the side in their first European cup final in 36 years! He may be an overgrown ned.. but he kicks celtic tooshy! Just look at the way he tauntin the celtic player in the pic.. was the only way he was seein that ball it seems lol

I couldn’t resist this next one lol I loved him soooo much! He was a striker and well frankly couldn’t strike lol 2 goals in his Ibrox career. What Iloved about him though was his raw mental scatty personality and attitude! The other team didn’t even have to have the ball, wouldn’t stop him charging and hacking any given player at any given time.. can you guess who it is yet?


SEEEEEEEEEEEBO!! SEEEEEBOOOO!!!! SEEEEEEBOOOOO!!!

BRING BACK SEBO!

My prediction for the game on Saturday.. it’ll be a tough one but I think rangers will score first in the dying minutes of first half, celtic will have a quick equaliser and so long as rangers stay composed they’ll go on to win in the 80th – 85th minute.. u heard it hear first :P


7 comments:

Ben James said...

Football couldn't be less relevant to me but seeing as you're so sure about the result, I've bet all my money on your prediction coming true. MON THE GERS!!

Pammi said...

yay bennerz! Ha hope Kirsty doesn't see this!!

*so chuffed her chum is now a fellow blue nose* always knew you were a sensible lad bennybob xx

Anonymous said...

WELL......................................i aint impressed !!! MEH.......I must say im impressed with the layout well done , didnt u know that blue is the colour for sadness? and benny!!!!! shame on you being swayed by a hun, if they win then fair dos i shall take it like a lady, BUT i can hear awe the tims noo chantin over the gers "aberdeen aberdeen cannie kick a jellybean, rangers cannie kick a baw, celtic is the best of awe"..........awww the beautiful fields of athenry MON THE HOOPS !!!!!!!! XXXXX

Pammi said...

oh the bluebells are blueeeeeee :P

and you'll find that its celtic who can not kick a jellybean nor a ball for that matter! :D

Benny has saw the light is all! and green well thats the colour of a babies first jobby! and celtic are all wee jobbies! i like the word jobby even tho it like not a nice thing its a good word! :$ *shuts up lol*

lol and whats anthenry got to do with SCOTTISH FOOTBALL :P there there dear don't let race or religion come into it :P hehe jk

Loves ya even tho you is a scummy hoops fan!

xxx

Anonymous said...

WELL lol , blue is the colour of a mans jobby after a bue wicked !!!!!, and it STINKS, like yer team lol hahaha, fields of athenry is a celtic song, that why u wouldnt know, it meaningful not like hello we are the billy boys ...WHITS that aboot ?, who gives a shit about bluebells lol and benny hasnt seen the light,he is just fooled by yer confidence in a team lol , if only he knew haha love you to ya needy wee hun xxxx JOG ON !!! JOG ON THE GERS !!!!

Pammi said...

Anthenry is in Ireland u choob lol! benny is a big boy and requires no swayin lol and im not that persausive these days! seem to have lost the nack in my old age :P

xxxx

Muttley said...

I like gravy granules sprinkled on toast....

Preferrably chicken(flavour)