- Hindsight is a bitch
- People don't change but perception often does
- It's the words that aren't said that you need to listen for
- That old saying "you hurt the ones you love the most" has some truth in it
- Life is what you make it
- I should listen to music at a lower volume and learn to appreciate it more
- Go with your instincts, even when they scare you.
- Silence of the lambs is not a nice cosy film to snuggle to
- Trying to climb onto the counter holding the upper cupboard door is not a good idea *rubs head*
- Karen is a real life umpalumpa (its the hair.. uncanny!!)
- When Karen's cooking is being slagged of, it is vital to remain silent and not laugh and choke on you're carrots.
- Choffee is not a tasty beverage especially when orange hot chocolate powder is used.
- You must always remember there is another side to every story
- Always make sure the filter light is on when turning right at the Radcliffe asda!
- Be careful when parking in random places at night! I am PC Pee Pee put it away love!! I mean you'd think they'd face towards the bush if they're going to be manky enough to pee in public!
Bed time xx

6 comments:
i learnt a womans intuition is ALWAYS right xxxx
'Choffee' sounds delicious!
One thing I've learned recently is that the more people say certain things about themselves, the less likely it is to be true.
Also, that not everything we learn is useful =p
It really is awesome when ordinary hot chocolate is used :) I do it with one scoop coffee, one scoop chocolate and warm milk! It really is crap with orange chocolate tho!
Aw that's not a nice thing to find out, but very useful! I am the world's worst for asking people "why you talking mince?" like some see it as rude, but especially with some "friends" Just say it like it is, keeps yourself and them grounded!
xx
Wish I was more inclined with taking people up on telling fibs, or kidding themselves about this or that. I tend to just walk away rather than having to bother with a massive strop.
I don't do it all the time, you know me.. I let it build up then like a fuse blows and my choice phase is "I think I smell poo!" but i do it in a playful childlike way so that they don't take too much offence. If they continue like trying to talk their way around it I just let them, but sometimes it works :)
pammi its jobby hen lol xxxx
Post a Comment