I used to think people who said that songs were made for them were just silly little kids. Now I don't. This one captures exactly what my family and I are going through at the moment.
Please if your not already doing it, keep my dear mum and papa in prayer. My Papa is a very ill man who is not yet saved, please pray that he comes to know the Lord before the sun goes down for him.
Thank you to all my friends who have been a true blessing, offering words of comfort and wisdom and I will thank the big man every day for you guys. Lisa, your an angel girl and an amazing support! I loved you before but all the more now! Kirsty, you too are such a fantastic friend and I wouldn't be still standing strong without your shoulder!
Enjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey hunny, the song isnt coming up , or maybe its ma lappy, anyway i will keep your pappa in prayer, As you know God is a God of love and he will look after your pap forever no matter where he is at with the Lord, im glad u see me as such a friend and will always be here, love ya loads chikka xxxxxxx
I came home and listened to the song , it lovely , so r u chick, i been there for u at your worst and continue to be here as that what friends are for, but although u feel like this , u not at your worst hun, i know like the song said he will raise you in this storm and this time u hav so many ppl here for u, and i just know things gonna come grrat for ya babe , love you xxxxx
Thank you sweetie!! I know hun you seen me at my lowest and you still stood shoulder to shoulder with me! You're an amazing friend and I regularly thank the big man for giving me such a supportive yet downright barmy mucker!
Loves ya! xx
Post a Comment