Saturday, 30 May 2009

Pampoline!!!!

Well my new trampoline came today!! yay!! Been out the back door literally allllll day long :D John and Claire helped me set it up and away I went.

I thought it was best to throw myself in at the deep end and nail the sommy's right away! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Karen's grass isn't what you would call level and the take off and move was fine, the landing was fine too but the trampoline was wobbling.. put the fear in me. Since then it was just basic moves and back drops, will have that nice toned tummy back in no time. Mollie has become my little trampolining bud too :D She loves it!

Wee vid of me mincing about in the back garden! :P




Finally lol Mark (He will kill me for this .. but haha i couldn't resist! Yeah, that is Toby trying to make love to Mollie half way through! Bad dog!!


5 comments:

happychick said...

aww go pammsicles! looks like u had a lot of fun... I wish I could do that... have a feeling my bones wouldnt like it too much!! and as for mark... yup he is defo gona kill u for posting that, bless him, fine figure of a man that he is... yet daft.. clearly he hasnt learned from his sunburn last weekend... silly boy..mind u... he did say i could cuddle his white bits.. and it seems he's narrowing down his white bits.... not sure if thats connected or not... and not sure if im worried or if he should be scared.. lol Good to see u havin a laugh babe, looking forward to seeing you again soon :-) xxx love to both xxx

Pammi said...

haha well he on a night out and im bored lol so needs must and all :P

haha ohhh i never thought of that. Marks sexy white bits haha I dunno who to feel sorry for, timid mark or you lol bless! I love that you guys get on so well :D

Can't wait to see you next!! Think it's the uber girlie day next isn't it? I'm home next weekend but right after that I got all the time in the world for ya chicken!

We loves ya back xxxx

Ben James said...

Wooo, that looks like way too much fun! I like the vid of you and Mollie but I'm gonna wait for my breakfast to settle before watching the one of Mark ;-)

Pammi said...

haha Benny and yeah it is sooo much fun but after over 500 back drops yesterday, which exercise the same muscles as sit ups do, im a weeeeeeee bit sore lol. only done about 150 today.. owwie owwie owwieeee

Instead I lounged on top of the trampoline most of the aftenoon, and got a little freckley :(

x

Anonymous said...

woooo pammi go u chick, lol at mark to , hehe u gonna be on that thing 24 7, haha, btw lol , does your blog play music ????????? xxxxxxx